If you are a regular AOL mail user, then you might be familiar with some issues that you continually face over this platform. Sometimes, you may face AOL mail login issues while at other times, you will see that its services have stopped working completely. Among several others, the most common issue that they face is the latter one which makes them ask why is AOL not working. In my opinion, there could be several reasons which are responsible for this issue and I have listed some common factors for this here.
When you experience that AOL services have stopped working completely, then the first thing that you should check if anything is wrong with your browser or not. A problematic web browser or unstable internet connection are some common factors responsible for most such problems. With that known, let us now move ahead with our discussion on why is AOL not working.
Reasons why AOL is not working
- Incorrectly fed AOL mail login details
- Outdated version of the web browser available on your device
- You have disabled the location feature of your device which is necessary for using some AOL services
- Some minor problems with your device such as connectivity issues
- An outdated operating system that is incompatible with AOL services
Best ways to fix the AOL not working issue
Fortunately, there are some simple measures that you can take in order to get rid of issues with AOL services:
- As the first measure, you should check for network connection problems. If found, take the necessary steps to fix it immediately.
- Check AOL system requirements and see if you are trying to access its services on a compatible device or not.
- To fix browser-related issues, you should clear off the cache and cookies from your browser.
- If you are facing login issues, then it could be due to incorrect login details. Thus, ensure to enter them correctly.
- Besides this, you should also check if AOL services are down. If they are, then wait and try again later.
We hope this answers your question about why is AOL not working. If you still face issues with using AOL services, then you should restart your device, switch to another web browser, or try accessing AOL services on another device.