AOL Shield is a free web browser from AOL Inc. that is optimized for users on dial-up internet connections or older operating systems. You can use the Pro version of AOL Shield for broadband internet connection or on your newer operating system if you have. If you are also looking to use AOL Shield on your device, you are on the right page as we are going to discuss the method to download and install AOL Shield on your device in this post.
Steps to download AOL Shield Pro
To download AOL Shield on your device, go through the steps that are given below; look at the steps:
- On your device, open a browser on it and visit AOL Shield Pro page
- Then, look for the ‘Download’ option and click on it
- Now, you need to find the ‘Get the Free Browser’ option and click on it
- A file to setup AOL Shield browser will be downloaded automatically on your device
- Navigate to the file location and double tap on setup file
- Now, you need to follow the prompts to install AOL Shield on your device
- Whenever you find the ‘Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?’ prompt on the screen of your device, click on Yes
- Now, click on the ‘Next button on the AOL Shield Pro setup screen
- After completing the installation process of AOL Shield Pro on your device, wait for a minute and launch it on your device
- Finally, you have successfully downloaded and installed AOL Shield on your device
Note: After going through the above steps, the AOL Shield will be installed on your device. Now, you can visit www.mail.aol.com to log in to your AOL Mail account using the AOL Shield web browser. You can update or change the password of your AOL Mail account by visiting mail.aol.com.
To sum up, to download and install AOL Shield on your device you need to visit the AOL Shield Pro page. The steps to download and install AOL Shield on your device are mentioned in this post. Hopefully, you have downloaded and install AOL Shield on your device.