AOL mail is a free online email service that is now known for its quality and uninterrupted email services across the globe. When it was established in 1993, both America online and the Delphi services collided their proprietary email services with the browser. By 1997, its services were recognized globally and it has become the world's most famous webmail service provider with around 9 million subscribers. If we talk about Gmail on the contrary, it is an unpaid service for email that is freshly started by Google. Here a user can easily open Gmail using any internet browser with the help of third-party utilities that will enable the configuration using the POP / IMAP protocols. There are many users who wish to export AOL email folders to Gmail but do not know the correct set of instructions to be followed. Through this article,
What are the steps to export AOL email folders?
This set of instructions will elaborate on how to export AOL email folders via AOL Mail Login to Gmail, follow them carefully:
- First of all, you need to replicate all email messages that you wish to forward or export from your "AOL mail sent mail / Spam" folders to a folder with the name of "AOL Mail Saved Mail or another custom" folder.
- Remember, the emails in the Drafts and the Span folders are not yet exported.
- Now, sign in to the Google Mail Profile on the screen.
- Just redirect to the “Settings gear in the“ Google ”option.
- Tap on the “Settings” in the menu bar.
- Click on the “Accounts and Import” tab.
- In the next step, you have to choose the Import mail and contacts.
- If you have recently moved email messages, then click on the “Import” from another address.
- The import dialogue box will pop on the screen.
- You have to type in the AOL mail id under the “From which account you wish to import from? ''.
- Now, you have to tap on the “Continue” option.
- Fill the AOL mail security key under the key and type in the password for the link.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
- Ensure that Import contacts and Import mail are highlighted.
- To receive messages at AOL account, copy all the inbox items to Gmail for a month.
- In the next step, you have to click on the “Import new mail for consecutive 30 days.
- Click on the “Begin import” and tap on the “OK” button.
- This method will surely prove beneficial to the users who have queries related to "How to Export AOL Email Folders to Gmail '?"
Through the method discussed in this article, we hope that you are now able to Export AOL Email Folders without any interruptions in the process. If in any case, this method is not enough to support the topic in discussion then you are suggested to visit www.AOL.com and get assistance from the Customer support team. You can also connect to the commercial utility for a secure backup that is resent in the desired mail client.