To run an authentic and genuine webroot antivirus on your device you need to install and activate it via webroot.com/safe. The Webroot software is a prominent antivirus solution that offers a package of products to protect your data and devices. If you have purchased the Webroot keycode from the retail store or the official website via webroot.com/safe then you need to activate it with a keycode. There are many users who could not find out the product key code. If you are amongst those users then this article will guide you to locate the keycode. So let's get started!
- First of all, open the Webroot setup that you have download via webroot.com/safe.
- Go to the “Menu” to open the software and access the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Webroot” option and then go to the “My Account” option.
- You will see the subscription tap, just tap on it.
- Within a few seconds, it will open the keycode.
- You will also see the subscription information and status.
How to locate webroot.com/safe keycode online?
You can also check the webroot key code online. If you wish to check it online then you need to follow the steps that are guided below:
- First of all, you need to open your default browser. Paste the webroot.com/safe ling in the search bar.
- You will see a page on your screen, just enter the credentials.
- Tap on the tab labeled as “Help me find my keycode”.
- You will now see the information to locate your keycode, follow then wisely.
- Remember, you can also tap on the “Next” button that is visible on the webroot.com/safe page.
- Go to the “My Account” tab and tap on the “Subscription” option.
- Now, check the details of the keycode that you have entered.
How to locate webroot.com/safe keycode on the retail card?
If you have purchased the Webroot retail card, then you can easily find the keycode on the card. You can also purchase the retail card from the nearby retail store or the webroot center. Once you have purchased from the retail store you will get a package with the retail card and instructions. In order to redeem the keycode on the retail card, just follow the steps given below:
- First of all, open the box.
- Now, open the retail card box and remove the packaging.
- Check its backside.
- Look for the Webroot key code that is hidden as XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
- Read the instructions and look for the activation link.
- You have to type the link webroot.com/safe on the browser.
- When the activation page is visible, you have to enter the webroot code and then activate the setup.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
The webroot code is a very easy process when you have purchased the product via webroot.com/safe. Remember, the instructions that are displayed on the screen and the retail card are only applied if you have one. Just activate the webroot and secure the device and data.