For easier and instant transactions on the go, many people prefer using the Cash App money transfer platform. Whenever a user creates an account on this platform he is given a unique $Cashtag. This Cashtag is however comes in the form of a URL that you can share with others. When you share this with your mates, they can easily identify you and further send you the money. But the most important thing to note here is that you cannot use this Cashtag for Cash App login.
Why? Because the login process can be only completed by proving the necessary login details including the username as well as password. So, the answer to the question if you could use a Cashtag for Cash App login is simply a no.
Thus, to know the correct login method to access your Cash App account is given right here. As soon as you complete each step as mentioned in the following section, logging in to Cash App and accessing your account will no longer be a hurdle.
The correct way to log in to Cash App
- Open the Cash App application on your smartphone.
- Or, navigate to the login site, if you do not have the app.
- Then, fill the first space with your mobile no. or email address.
- In the next one, you have to enter the code that you have received.
- Once you enter the code, you will be logged in.
This is the only and most accurate way for Cash App login. And, most probably there is no other way round to log in to Cash App. However, if you do not remember your login details, you can recover your old Cash App account with a few simple steps. All you need to do is,
- Open Cash App and click on the 'Profile' icon.
- Then, scroll down and tap 'Support.'
- Choose 'Something else.'
- Select 'can't access account.'
- Tap 'contact support.'
To conclude, we can say that Cash App login is very easy and can be only done by entering the email address or the associated mobile number. This simply means that you cannot log in to Cash App with $Cashtag.