Cash App users are bound to follow the terms and conditions or the rules set by Cash App for its app or website platform usage. In case you do not fulfill any guidelines set up by the authorities, then your account is subject to closure. In case your Cash App account is closed due to a violation of rules or any other reason, then the only way to get back access to your account is through Cash App Customer Service.
However, if you haven't violated any guidelines set by Cash App and still your account is blocked, then you must be thinking that "Why is my Cash App account close?" Well, we have discussed some probable reasons which are responsible for account closure. So, you must have a look at these reasons to have a clear picture in your mind about the same.
Reasons why your account is closed
- The Cash App Authorities have recorded some fraudulent payments from your account
- A user has violated any terms or policies set up by Cash App
- You have crossed the limit set up Cash App for unnecessary errors
- You have tried to edit the login details several times
- A user has forgotten his login credentials and trying to login with incorrect details multiple times
- Due to the low speed of the Internet, you have made multiple erroneous transactions
- Or, you are trying to use an expired debit or credit card again and again
If your account is closed due to any of the reasons mentioned above, you should immediately seek Cash App Customer Service to regain access to your account for making hassle-free transactions.
Re-open a closed account
Re-opening a closed or blocked Cash App account is only possible if Cash App Customer Service accepts your request. Else, you have to open a new account with a new number using the steps given below:
- Install the latest version of the Cash App on your account.
- Register or sign-up for a new account.
- Then, tap on the 'Profile' icon at the top-right.
- Choose 'Persona;' and enter the requested details.
- Enter your phone number and email address.
- And your new account is created.
In case you do not have another phone number to create a new Cash App account, then the only way to use Cash App again is to speak to a Cash App Customer Service representative. For more information, you can always head to the 'Support' section available in the Cash App settings menu.