Want to change the existing payment method on Cash App because you no longer have access to that account or card? Well, this is not nuclear science and can be completed in a few easy steps as you will get to know in the latter part of this blog-post. When you create a new account and complete the Cash App login process, you are required to add a payment method to it so that you can carry on transactions from your account.
So, if you have changed your payment method and wish to learn the correct way to remove and add another payment option, then you may go ahead with these steps.
Steps to remove a payment method
- The first thing you need to do is open Cash App on your device
- Now, complete the Cash App login process
- After that, you have to tap on the "Banking" tab at the top-left
- You will see the available balance in your account
- Now, under the balance screen, you will see an option saying "Banking and accounts"
- Now, select the name of the payment option you wish to remove
- Furthermore, choose the "Menu" button represented by three dots
- Now, choose the "Remove" option available in the drop-down
After you have removed your card successfully, you can go ahead with the process to add a new card to your account. If you do not add a new payment method once again, you will not be able to carry out any further transactions.
To add a new card
- Launch Cash App on a preferred device
- If not done, complete the Cash App login process
- Next up, you need to tap on the banking tab
- Scroll down, find, and choose "Add Bank Account"
- Now, you need to follow some easy on-screen prompts
- Enter all the details of your debit card and it's done
This is how you can change the payment method on Cash App. If you are not able to complete the process because of any reason, you are suggested to try again after some time. At times, your bank or Cash App might run low on servers giving you technical glitches. So, trying once again might help you in your endeavor.